EWOF Sticker

EWOF FAQ How do I know I need an EWOF?  To be accepted on New Zealand roads, Campsites, Events etc your Caravan or Portable Buildings must have a current EWOF. Above all this states the Caravan is Compliant and therefore in good working order electrically. Let’s get it sorted before your holiday so you can spend […]

RV and Caravan Inverters

RV and Caravan Inverters. If you are planning on using your RV or Caravan for freedom camping or at an NZMCA site, you will not have access to mains power. If you wish to run any electrical equipment it will either have to be 12 volt, USB powered or you will require an inverter to […]