Caravan EWOF (Electrical Warrant of Fitness) or sometimes called an WoEF (Warrant of Electrical Fitness)
Get your caravan, portable home or R.V certified to say its safe to use. This is a legal requirement from Worksafe and most Holiday parks will almost certainly ask to see it as they can be liable if you do not.
Our local travel charge is within a 25km radius from Bayfair. However if you fall outside this zone we are more than happy to travel further a field. Additional charges are a dollar per KM outside the zone. Alternatively we can arrange to meet you somewhere or bring it to our workshop.
Checks completed by Registered Electrical Inspector.
What happens if you Pass?
Great! As a result you will receive:
- A new 4 yearly sticker for the window of your van
- A paper copy of the certification
- A copy of our test report & findings
- Peace of mind knowing your Caravan is fully compliant and safe!
What happens if you Fail?
Well don’t stress as this is for your safety. Therefore we can:
- Show you and discuss the problem
- Repair or replace on the spot if it is a minor issue
- Advise on what is needed to be done
- Provide a quotation for any work
We will not charge for a quick re-check however we only ask that you cover our travel cost.
If you have an imported van we need to complete a AS/NZS3000 Part 1 check on it before we can complete the EWOF. This is fully included in the price and in addition is just another step to show the safety of the R.V.